Apply: International Transfer
Before You Apply
- Review admission requirements for international transfer students
- View degree worksheets for desired UNLV major
- Check application deadlines
- Review FAQs on how to submit the online application for admission
- Prepare to pay the $95 application fee
Download an application worksheet to help you prepare for the online application for undergraduate admission.
Paper applications will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Admissions.
After You Submit Your Application
- Check application status on MyUNLV
- Send your school transcripts
- Submit proof of English proficiency
- Complete the Confidential Financial Certification form and bank letter
- Submit your immunization records
- Apply for on-campus housing