You are here

Transferring Credits

If you have graduated (or will graduate) from high school and have taken credits at another institution and would like to get an idea of how your credits will transfer before applying, use the resources below.

Once you have submitted an application, the fee, and official transcripts from all attended institutions, we will review your records and officially determine how your college credits will transfer.

Do You Have International Coursework?

Students who have completed coursework at a non-U.S. high school, college, or university are required to have their documents evaluated and translated, if appropriate, by a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member. This official evaluation and translation, in addition to official copies of the documents in sealed envelopes, must be submitted to UNLV. Check here for more information about admission requirements and documents required for admission.

Current UNLV Students

If you already are a UNLV student, but would like to take additional classes at another institution, we recommend you meet with your advisor. It is important to meet with an advisor to discuss the classes you could take that would apply toward the completion of your degree program.