You are here


Sending Transcripts to UNLV Admissions

Send official transcripts from your high school and/or from all postsecondary institutions you have attended to:

UNLV Office of Admissions
4505 S. Maryland Parkway, Box 451021
Las Vegas, NV 89154-1021

Official transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution.  If your institution will be sending your transcripts through a secure email method, those documents must be sent to

CCSD Transcripts

UNLV will make the first attempt in requesting high school transcripts for students attending public high schools in Clark County if the student’s CCSD ID number was provided on the application for admission. If you do not include your Clark County School District identification number on your application, request an official transcript from your high school and have it sent to the Office of Admissions.

International Students

Students who have completed coursework at a non-U.S. high school, college, or university are required to have their documents evaluated and translated, if appropriate, by a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member. This official evaluation and translation, in addition to official copies of the documents in sealed envelopes, must be submitted to the UNLV Office of Admissions.

If you are transferring from a U.S. school, please include a photocopy of the visa page of your passport, an I-94 Departure Record, and the 1-20 form from each secondary school and/or university/college you have attended.

Obtaining Transcripts from UNLV

Unofficial transcripts may be obtained through MyUNLV. However, official transcripts are often required for application to other institutions or for obtaining a job. Complete the Online Transcript Request Form for official transcripts.