This application will be available mid-September.
- Determine if you should apply as a non-degree seeking student
- View course catalog for class availability
- Review FAQ on how to submit the online application for admission
- Prepare to pay application fee
Paper applications will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Admissions.
After You Apply
- Check your application status on MyUNLV
- Apply for Residency (all non-degree are defaulted to non residency)
Once your application has been processed, you will be notified through email and your MyUNLV account and you will be able to enroll in your classes.