Whether you are a UNLV fanatic or a student athlete or are just looking for fun, competition, and recreation, UNLV has a program for you.
Student Athletes and Fans
If you excel in an intercollegiate sport, you'll find UNLV has the coaching, facilities, and traditions associated with big-time, Division I college athletics. As a fan, you can cheer on the Rebels in 17 intercollegiate sports.
For more information, ticket sales, sport schedules, and scores, visit the Official Athletic site of the UNLV Rebels.
Fitness and Recreation
If you're more interested in recreational activities, you'll find plenty of action in our intramural, club sports, and outdoor recreation programs.
- Gym Membership Options
- Exercise Classes
- Sports Clubs
- Open Rec
- Personal Training
- Fitness Assessments
- Outdoor Equipment Rental
UNLV boasts of some of the best collegiate athletic facilities in the nation. A few of our major athletic venues include:
- Cox Pavilion — Home court for women's basketball and volleyball.
- McDermott Physical Education Complex — Space for academic athletic and recreation classes.
- Sam Boyd Stadium — Men's football field and stadium.
- Student Recreation and Wellness Center — A new center for student fitness and recreation.
- Thomas & Mack Center — Home court for men's basketball and volleyball.